Rio Vista Outdoor Amphitheater Rules
We have been unable to locate any rules and regulations set upon the venue management. However, we believe it is safe to say that the general rules (as below) are still to adhere:
Guests are advised to arrive earlier to avoid last minute gate pressure.
- Standing on seats
- Standing in the aisles
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event or its participants in any way
- Throwing, kicking or discharging any object within the facility
- Throwing or discharging any object towards a person or the stage
- Using profanity and/or other offensive, racial, obscene, or abusive gestures toward or in reference to fans, performers, or other staff members
- Wearing clothing displaying profane or offensive material
- Use of artificial noisemakers
- Violation of any local, state or federal laws.
- Using/flying of drones without written permission by both Harrah’s Laughlin and the FAA.
- Bringing in pets/animals into the venue, excluding service animals like guide dogs
Additionally, everyone attending performances at Harrah’s Laughlin must present a valid ticket to enter, including children unless stated otherwise.